Today is Father's Day and on Facebook the world's greatest Dad posts are out in full force. So many of us remember or are still enjoying the love and support of a Worlds Greatest Dad.
In a world where so much negative is happening, where so much is being said about those who do not have the love of a Greatest dad that it made me smile to know that they are still out there. Somehow knowing this makes me feel safer too and makes me happy that so, so many have experienced the joy of a Greatest Dad.
My Dad was a greatest Dad too. He left this earth way too early and when I was way too young but for the short time we shared our lives together he taught me a lot.
- He taught me that it was ok to be mad or upset with your child but that does not mean you ever stop loving that child.
- He taught me that giving hugs was such a wonderful feeling and something that needs to be shared
- He taught me that discipline brought rewards and that hard work did not mean the work was hard but that working hard brought satisfaction.
- He taught me that love was not always beautiful but that it was worth it.
- And he showed me how lucky I was to be a child of God
I am thankful today for all the greatest Dad's out there in this world. Amidst all the chaos there is hope for each of ours children, grandchildren and great grandchildrens future. And to me that makes today a beautiful day.
Worlds Greatest Dads- The World Is Full Of Them
About the Author Martha Brown- As a third generation Annapolitan I love to write about my experiences in and out of the real estate market. Licensed since 1992 all with Long & Foster I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and a Seller Representation Specialist (SRS) whose passion is homes in the Annapolis MD area and surrounding communities. My goal is to help my clients understand the real estate market and to then make sound real estate decisions.
Martha can be reached at 410-260-2800 ofc or
When searching for Annapolis area homes for sale
there is no better place than
Have a real estate question??
Martha Brown of Long & Foster Real Estate.
320 Sixth Street
Annapolis, MD 21403